Test LATINUX IN ECSL 2015
The CLO Certificate: Certified Latinux Linux Linux Operator or Operator (CLO for its acronym in English) is a person who attested to LatinuxORG that has the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Manage users on a GNU / Linux server.
- Raise and stop services from a console of a GNU / Linux server.
- Install workstations with GNU / Linux.
- Edit configuration files.
- Install, update and remove applications on a workstation.
- Follow directions for major maintenance of a server with GNU / Linux Systems Administrator.
- Linux and its philosophy li>
- Graphics Environments li>
- File Systems li>
- mainstream applications li>
- Installation and configuration of Linux li>
- The Bash command interface li>
- Process Management li>
- Processes Newspapers li>
- Print Services li>
- X Window System li>
- Administrative Tools li>
GET A CERTIFICATION IN GNU / LINUX WITH THESE PROMOTIONS